The action of the Friday 5K Solo Run Series powered by PUMA will culminate this week with the final run of the series, the Friday 5K Solo Run #5 taking place on Friday 18 September 2020.
“The Friday 5K Solo Run Series powered by PUMA has been the source of a lot of excitement,” says Dezroy Poole, Director of Stillwater Sports. “We love that Fridays have become synonymous with runners completing 5km runs while sporting previous year’s turquoise RYCS event t-shirts. We invite all runners to join us this coming Friday for our final Friday 5K Solo Run. This week’s sponsor prizes will include a pair of stylish PUMA UltraRide Running Shoes to the value of R2 000, a case of refreshing Coca Cola, POWERADE/POWERADE ZERO and Bonaqua Water, a must-have Covim Coffee Machine distributed by Rialto Foods, valued at R3 500 and an ‘Experience Cape Town Package’ worth over R1000 compliments of The President Hotel Cape Town. As it’s the final run we will also announce the winner of the very exciting grand prize, an impressive PUMA x FIRST MILE Hamper and a pair of PUMA Ultraride Running Shoes, to the value of R10 000. We look forward to enjoying the final Friday 5K Solo Run with runners. Remember to share your photographs with us.”
EVENT DETAILS: Friday 5K Solo Run #5 powered by PUMA
Date: Friday 18 September 2020
Time: the run needs to be completed (and the photograph loaded to social media) by 23:59 pm
You don’t need to enter or sign up, just go out on Friday for a 5K run!
PRIZES up for grabs at the Friday 5K Solo Run #5 powered by PUMA:
- PUMA UltraRide Running Shoes to the value of R2 000. Upload a pic before, during or after your run, tell us ‘Why do you run?’ and you could be a winner.
- A case of refreshing Coca Cola, POWERADE/POWERADE ZERO and Bonaqua Water. Upload a pic of you enjoying a Coca-Cola, POWERADE/POWERADE ZERO or Bonaqua Water before during or after your run and you could be a winner.
- A stylish Covim Coffee Machine distributed by Rialto Foods, valued at R3 500. Upload a pic before, during or after your run, tell us ‘why coffee makes your day’ – and you could be a winner.
- Stand a chance to win an ‘Experience Cape Town Package’ worth over R1000 compliments of The President Hotel Cape Town. Upload a pic of you outside the President Hotel before, during or after your run and you could be a winner.
- The names of the runners that completed all five Friday 5K Solo Runs and shared their photographs and captions to the FNB RYCS social media platforms will go into a lucky draw for the Grand Prize, an impressive PUMA x FIRST MILE Hamper and a pair of PUMA Ultraride Running Shoes, to the value of R10 000.
- to share your photographs and answers to the FNB RYCS social media platforms (FNB Cape Town 12K CITYRUN, FNB Durban 10K CITYRUN or FNB Joburg 10K CITYRUN).
- each run needs to be completed (and the photograph loaded to social media) by 23:59 pm on the stipulated date.
- to tag @PUMASouthAfrica and use the following hashtag: #FNBRunYourCity
- to abide by all legal government regulations for exercise.
For competition Ts&Cs CLICK HERE
The Friday 5K Solo Run Series forms part of an exciting campaign that builds up to the FNB RYCS Heritage Day Virtual Run (taking place on Thursday 24 September 2020).
DHL – LET’S MAKE A DIFFERENCE TOGETHER! RYCS participants will receive their Race Packs in a DHL box. The box is perfectly sized to take a pair of their ‘pre-loved’ running shoes. DHL is asking runners to donate these shoes (shoes that are no longer being used) to someone in need. Simply drop your DHL box packed with a pair of your pre-loved running shoes at any DHL outlet before the 5th of October 2020 and DHL will deliver them to charities associated with the race. Don’t forget to tag @DHLAfrica on social media when you’re boxing your shoes. Include #DHLDelivers for additional spot prizes!
When dropping off the shoes, runners will also receive a 20% DHL Express discount voucher for shipping that same box size to any destination across the world which can be used before 15 October 2020. T&C’s Apply. Help DHL to spread the love and deliver some joy this Heritage Day!
EXCITING NEWS: The RYCS Tracking App is READY to be downloaded from the App Store (iOS) and Google Play Store (Android). The Tracking App must be used to track runner’s progress on their actual route, while showing their ‘virtual position’ on the Cape Town, Durban or Joburg event routes.
To page through the Event DigiMag CLICK HERE
Hashtag: #ForeverFaster #FNBRunYourCity
For further information on the Friday 5K Solo Run Series powered by PUMA and/or the FNB Run Your City Series Heritage Day Virtual Run email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or visit https://runyourcityseries.com/