Stillwater Sports is a lifestyle sports event specialist offering an exciting array of top sporting experiences across South Africa.
We currently host over 20 major lifestyle sports events each year, attracting more than 65 000 participants and over 80 000 spectators.
These are healthy, exciting outdoor experiences that can be enjoyed by active families as well as athletes, and that foster a sense of community in some of the beautiful areas of South Africa.
Our highly motivated team of lifestyle sports event management professionals prides itself on delivering the highest standards of event management and organisation.
Every year, in some of the most spectacular South African settings the sun rises on more than 35 exciting, outstanding full service sports events – some highlights are:
- Over 20 000 ladies celebrate National Women’s Day annually by taking part in the Totalsports Women’s Race series across three SA cities;
- The Absa RUN YOUR CITY CAPE TOWN 10K, Absa RUN YOUR CITY DURBAN 10K and Absa RUN YOUR CITY JOBURG 10K which see’s over 25 000 participants take to the streets of their city;
- Some of SA’s most unique and challenging MTB events such as the Fedhealth MTB Challenge, the Fedhealth Magalies Monster MTB Classic and the Savanna Origin of Trails MTB Experience.
- Iconic three-day, two-day and one-day trail running events including the AFRICANX TRAILRUN 3-DAY STAGE RACE, AFRICANX TRAILRUN 2-DAY XPLORE, AFRICANX TRAILRUN 1-DAY XPERIENCE and the Fedhealth Platinum Trail Run.
- Action-packed track & field events such as the PUMA School of Speed and Twizza Super School Series.