Stillwater Sports is a lifestyle sports event specialist offering an exciting array of top sporting experiences across South Africa.
We currently host over 30 major lifestyle sports events each year, attracting more than 65 000 participants and over 80 000 spectators.
These are healthy, exciting outdoor experiences that can be enjoyed by active families as well as athletes, and that foster a sense of community in some of the beautiful areas of South Africa.
Our highly motivated team of lifestyle sports event management professionals prides itself on delivering the highest standards of event management and organisation.
Every year, in some of the most spectacular South African settings the sun rises on more than 35 exciting, outstanding full service sports events – some highlights are:
- The largest Fedhealth XTERRA event in the world, in Grabouw;
- Over 8000 triathletes challenge themselves across three Fedhealth XTERRA events in SA;
- The biggest and most prestigious multi day trail run, the Cell C AfricanX Trailrun presented by ASICS , challenges our best trail runners across the most beautiful routes in SA;
- The FNB WINES2WHALES, has become SA’s second largest MTB event;
- Over 20000 ladies celebrate national women’s day annually by taking part in the Totalsports Women’s Race series across three SA cities;
- The FNB Cape Town 12 ONERUN and FNB Joburg 10K CITYRUN which see’s over 25 000 participants take to the streets of their city;
- Some of SA’s most unique and challenging MTB events such as the FNB Magalies Monster MTB Classic and the Pennypinchers Origin of Trails.